Glad to be honored by “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”
It was a very amazing moment to know that I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by a very inspiring writer of sweet poems, KIPYANG
Thank you very much dear for such a lovely award. This is very nice of you.
I will say it again, it is because of people like you that I am always motivated to write more and more, day by day.
Guys, please make a visit to her amazing blog : Kipyang: 24-Strong
Such a nice person you are, Kipyang 🙂
Here are the guidelines :
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts about me:
1. I love to spend time in nature. Most favorite thing is to feel drops of rain on my face.
2. I feel contentment in sharing my thoughts with people and when they like it then it is a bonus for me 🙂
3. Reading content on spirituality, philosophy and self-improvement is what I enjoy.
4. Famous as a poet amongst my friends.
5. Always tempted towards sweet-dishes. Very difficult for me to resist 😉
6. A huge contribution from my family and my loved ones for my overall development.
7. Not that good at multi-tasking. Trying to improve.
Amazing Nominees who inspire me are :-
Thank you all for inspiring me to write more and more. It is because of you people that I am loving this place.
I am still finding rest of the nominees to make it 15. As soon as I find them, I will update it.
Thanks once again for going through the post.
Congratulations to the nominees !!
God Bless all.
Stay Healthy, Stay Inspired, Keep Rising, Keep Shining
Yours Only, Keshav.